Classic Bloody Mary
Today is National Bloody Mary Day. Fitting since, you probably had your fair share of drinks last night. Perhaps you’re waking up with a headache this morning.
I present to you a cocktail that some say will cure a hangover (not true though). The Bloody Mary is one of my mothers favorite drinks. When we go out to bars, she tends to always order this drink every time. I like mine with additional hot sauce. I am also aware that some recipes all for lemon juice, but I like to keep mine a little on the sweet side.
-1 1/2 oz Vodka
-4 oz Tomato Juice (can use more or less if you prefer)
-3 shakes of Celery Salt
-2-3 dashes of Worcestershire Sauce
-Dash of Hot Sauce
-Garnish with Celery Stalk
1. Fill glass with ice.
2. Pour in Vodka
3. Pour in Tomato Juice to nearly fill up glass
4. Add in Celery Salt, Worcestershire Sauce, and Hot Sauce.
5. Use a another glass to pour the drink into, then pour it back into the original glass.
6. Repeat 2 to 3 more times.
7. Garnish with a celery stalk